On 10/30/2017 9:27 AM, tamaram1 wrote:
So sorry, sure I'm posting this in the wrong place. PLEASE, someone tell me what
"/par" means and how to get rid of it. (will not let me tpye slash the other
way). I copy all the census pages to the individual notes for each person, then it's with
me in my search, but all of a sudden this symbol is in front of every line. I'm forced to
manually delete it or go back into ancestry.com and re-copy the census page. I have so
many many records in my Legacy file, 80,000 plus, it has been a nightmare.
Thank you,
Tamara Maddan

Have you tried hitting the "Strip HTML" button in the notes field?  Copying
from the web can often also copy embedded code and symbols that need to be removed.  It
is possible that this is what you are seeing.

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada