From: Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/29/17 10:07 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Split Screen View, Drag and Drop all in File, adding visible \par to text

Jay,

I can't reproduce this. After trying I noticed you were showing some form of a PP report. So tried copying and pasting from the PDF. After Split Screen drag and drop I'm getting a non-printing character of some sort that looks like a narrow box. It doesn't appear to affect output.

Perhaps you are pasting some other hidden character?

Cathy

J.M. "Jay" Ingalls  wrote:

Split Screen View, Merge by Drag and Drop all in File, adding visible
"\par" to General Notes text

This happened in the past to sources.

Elizabeth Gray
\par                 Birth of first child too late after Marriage Date.
\par          &n bsp;      [pm. 16 Jan 1651 and b. 11 Feb 1658]
\par                 Birth of first child is later than normal after
Marriage Date of Parents.  Verify the birth and marriage dates. There
might be a child missing.