Good Morning,
I am working on a file in preparation to putting a family online.
In the past [last week] I was able to create a Descendant book, modify it and incorporate it into my web software. The file contained, among other things, event notes. I want all the text in the event to show up and it did last week.

Now, when I create a Des Book, all it does is put in the wording..he appeared in...

I have changed the settings to include 'event notes', yet it does not work.

Thx for any help. This is driving me nuts!

Martha