Hi Brian,
You are right, I must have unticked the boxes for the rtf when I was playing with the settings.

I am also unhappy with the wording concerning the events. I cannot get them right no matter what I do. Some of them make no sense at all.

Holy Moly! I just found the dreaded /par on one of my files.
But what is weird is that the report I just finished tweaking did not have it.

I did a copy and paste from the event, copied it into to Notepad, re-pasted back into event notes and they are still there.

What next?

Martha