Thanks Debby

I do things in the same order so I don't know what's going on. WIll need to dig deeper.

Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 8:13 AM
From: "Debby Flood" <shirta...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Find My Past hints - working?
Mine work fine.  I sign into Find my past before i click on the hints in Legacy.

Debby

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Teresa Williams <teresa.willi...@gmx.us> wrote:
For the last week or so Legacy 9 has faithfully reported hints available on findmypast.co.uk where I have an account)..

If  choose to see the hints I get to the hints page; but when I choose to review any o them I get a general error message from FMP ("Ooops, something went wrong" more or less.

IS anyone able to review hints on Find My Past? In other words, is it me or them?

Thanks
Teresa

Debby Flood
-- LegacyUserGroup mailing list LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com To manage your subscription and unsubscribe http://legacyusers.com/mailman/listinfo/legacyusergroup_legacyusers.com Archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/