No there is no way to add "Set Relationships" to your My Tool bar, the only items that can be added are those you see when you go to Design > Toolbars > My Toolbar.

To add new features to Legacy you can use the "Make a Suggestion" link on the Legacy Home tab. Suggestions submitted via that link get recorded in the official suggestions list and MAY someday be added to the program.

Brian Kelly