*Sent:* Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 7:39 PM
*From:* "Cathy Pinner" <genea...@gmail.com>
*To:* "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Media Centre problem
What is your setting at Options - Customise 8.9? The images may not be
attached to the Individual direct but to one of their events.
Check the Media Gallery for the person rather than the Picture Centre
and from the drop down list that shows "individual" when you open it,
move up to "all" or look down the list for items with asterisks.
They're the ones with media attached.

Cathy

Teresa Williams wrote:

Having an issue with Media Centre.

An individual has an image attached - and it is visible in Family
View. But it is not visible in the Media Centre (which is where I
added it some weeks ago).

If I add another image in the Media Centre, (1) the existing image
is removed from Family View, and replaced with the new one and (2)
there are still no images when I return to the Media Centre.

This affects some , but not all, individuals in the file. Neither
the Media Relinker nor File Check/Repair find any issues. All
media is in the default Legacy media location.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks
Teresa

manage your subscription and unsubscribe