From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Valerie Garton
Sent: 14 March 2018 22:14
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] ? HOme person - Selected person - ? can you understand what
I am trying to say ?

It seems that I have a selected person in my tree called NAPPER and I want that
to be me. I don't know what I have done nor do I know how to fix this situation.
I hope someone can understand what I am trying to say ?
Now I think it is a " home person " but help does not help.
How do I change the home person please ?

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney. DNA - A086848,
T756083, H947365, FTDNA & gedmatch