Thank you,  All seems to be in order,  I did panic a bit when the invoice
was not posted and the return Email address failed to deliver.

However the email did go through this evening and the Bluesnap whatever
they are seems to be the right receiver,  I now have a copy of an invoice
and a note stating the price lock.  So I am content,

Thank you folks,

Ian