From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Susie Zada <sz...@zades.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2018 9:27 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Web pages - fonts

I am using the latest version of Legacy and still use LTools for the web / css
option - works fine. Obviously I always make sure I have a backup before using
it and I don't use it for other options, but definitely OK with this one.

Regards ... Susie Z

June 26, 2018 1:54 AM, "Gordon Small"
<oldgoa...@gmail.com<mailto:%22Gordon%20Small%22%20<oldgoa...@gmail.com>>>
wrote:
I've not seen any comments on this forum about LTools in a long time and don't
know if it works with Legacy 9 but it looks like it can still be downloaded at
http://www.zippersoftware.com/wp/ltools/download-ltools
(if you care to try it)
Or maybe someone here has tried it and can chime in.