Folks,
I have been recording the basic US Census data using the "Notes" section within
the "Census" event in Legacy 9.0 and get the usual formatted sentence, "He
appeared in the ... ", in my reports.  Additionally, I write a narrative based
upon observations taken from this census data.  Some of these narratives are
several paragraphs long.   I created a "Census Narrative" event for this
purpose that lists the census date and a formatted sentence that I created.
The event definition for "if only date filled" is:  "The following narrative
interpretation may be written from data recorded on the [Date] Census sheet.
[CR], [Notes].  I insert written narrative in the "Notes" section of the event.
 Unfortunately, I cannot get the actual narrative that is inserted into the
"Notes" section of the event to appear in reports. All I get is the sentence
"The following narrative interpretation may be written from data recorded on
the [Correct date] Census sheet."

What am I doing wrong?  Is there a better method for adding my census date
narratives to an individual?
Thanks
JIM