From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of P
Hays
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2022 9:51 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Parents of Spouses and children in reports

I agree. I am having the same problem and unhappy is putting it mildly.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 8:44 PM Juergen Amling <j...@juergenamling.com
<mailto:j...@juergenamling.com> > wrote:

I know this was mentioned before. If I remember right, in the last update to
Version 9 (9.0.0.393) which came in August 2021, there was a bug introduced
that prevented several reports (for sure the descendant report) to add parents
to spouses and children. I believe we waited patiently enough for the error to
be corrected. It's now almost a half a year that we have to live with it, and
it's time to fix it.  If Legacy has no intention of fixing errors anymore to
Version 9, please have the decency to let us know, so that we can look around
and see if other programs are more suitable to our needs. I for my  part might
just have to do that, although I really don't want to do that. And if I could
get the version before this bug was introduced, I would use it, but
unfortunately I updated all my computers to release 9.0.0.393.  I want to print
a new edition of my book, and surely can't now all of a sudden print one
without the parents of the spouses and children. I'm really disappointed.

Patti Vance Hays

~ you live as long as you are remembered ~