I also use dropbox. I have dropbox installed on 2 computers at home, this will automatically update when I use the second computer. I only use legacy on one computer to avoid any syncing issues. I then also have an external drive on my 1st computer using backup software this then runs continuous backups (I have it set to every 20mins, but you can go as low as every 10 seconds). So the data is stored on 2 computers, 1 external hard drive and on the cloud. This is all setup so I don't have to do anything to backup, it is all automatic.

The free version of dropbox has plenty of storage space for me.

Cheers, John.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Rmhansense" <bobstr...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: Friday, 28 Jan, 22 At 22:55
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Parents of Spouses and children in reports

I have my local DropBox folder as the default location for all my Legacy locations, including the installed folder and the data and media folders. That provides me with an automatic off-site backup location. Then I can use other local media as a local backup. I understand the issues of possible delays with the DropBox choice, but they have not been an issue for me, and I don't share the cloud location with anyone, so there is no problem of getting out of sync. Just need to watch for possible activity when shutting down.

Love your families,

Bob