Estelle,

This is probably a webinar subscription. For some reason, some people don't get the email reminder that the subscription is due for renewal.  I think sometimes people don't even realise they bought a package for Legacy that included the webinar subscription. She can contact Sales if she doesn't want it now and they generally reimburse.
sa...@legacyfamilytree.com

Cheers,
Cathy

E. Nadeau <mailto:nade...@hotmail.com>
Saturday, 2 December 2023 10:36 AM
Good evening,

An acquaintance shared with me a question about billing.

She purchased Legacy about 2½ years ago using a credit card. Today she noticed that Legacy has just taken on her credit card, an amount equivalent to that of the initial purchase, without prior information, without request for authorization, or any communication.

Has anyone ever experienced a similar situation?

Thank you for your help,

/Estelle Nadeau/
nade...@hotmail.com