Jenny

I don't think the Picture Centre lets you know if an image is linked to a Source Citation. Only if it is linked to an individual or marriage.
You can't link images to Sources from the Picture Centre.

If you go instead to the Scrapbook (View > Scrapbook or Reports > Other Reports > Scrapbook - they both take you to the same place) then there is the option to choose just Master Sources and / or Source Citation Detail and use Print Media File list to see further options and get the list of linked media and what it is linked to.

Before clicking the Print Media File List button, note you can choose what types of Media files you want included.

Cheers,
Cathy

Jenny M Benson wrote:

As I have been researching for over 20 years and have nearly 8,000
individuals in my file, there have been many changes made, including
deleting individuals for various reasons.  From time to time I have
gone to the Picture Centre, selected a folder containing images
attached to Source Citations (usually Censuses) and deleted those
which had no - or + in the first column, indicating that they were not
attached to any individual's citations.

It only now occurs to me (somwhat belatedly, I realise!) that if one
of these images SHOULD have been linked to someone but had been
accidentally overlooked, it will not show up as a "missing file" when
I run the Media Relinker because it never was linked in the first
place. The Picture Centre allows me to run down the list of
Individuals and see where they have images attached to them as
Individuals or to their Events, but is there a way to find Events
which have images attached to their Source Citation.

I would like, for example, to look at all citations of the 1881
England Census and see that they all have an image attached.  Possible
or not?