Check repair fails to run when the system has crashed.  It first stops at
the indexing and then second round at check 46.
then the third time round it completes and pops out the error report.

FAG numbers are unique in FAG,  They do not repeat nor reuse the numbers.
I can see no reason that Legacy cannot "unique" the field.

As for the Find a grave dual burials, One should be marked as a Cenotaph,
These duplicate entries for single people are usually war graves.

Ian