Dolores,
For a male lineage you can use Reports > Chart Reports > Lineage.
For other lines and lines between any other two people who are related use Tools > Relationship Calculator and see the Print options there.

Cathy

Dolores Rocha wrote:

How do I print out a direct line such as my dad’s male lineage

On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 8:12 AM Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com