I have done just that.  I restored from the latest backup and the one before that.  I also restored from my offsite backup which is 3 levels back.  I have also done the steps form the knowledge base for error 91 as well as the legacy Freezes steps.  All to no avail.

Any ideas will be most welcome.

Wes

On 6/13/2024 3:47 PM, Leon Chapman wrote:
Wes:

I would suggest you go back to Legacy 9 with your backup database and do the File > Maintenance on your database. If it finds errors in Legacy 9, then correct them and do another File > Maintenance.

If no errors, then backup that file and copy it to the Legacy 10 Documents/ Legacy Family Tree/Data   area and try to open that in Legacy 10.

Chapy

*******
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com

*From:* LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of Wes Jester <wes...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 13, 2024 12:41 PM
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Updating to Version 10
I am trying to update to version 10 but am encountering and issue with
my database.  I tried to run a File > File Maintenance > check/repair on
the file but get a message with Error 91Error rebuilding indexs.  With
block variable not set.

The solution is to do a file maint which, of course, raises this issue.

I have restored from the previous back up and no joy.

Any ideas.

--
Wes
Wes Jester