Yes I have done that as well.  I have also reloaded a backup from my Acronis backup 5 generations back.  The error is still there. I know I have done a few database repair cycles in the last several months, so I am a bit lost now. I think I will have to restore form a GEDCOM and hope for the best

Wes

On 6/13/2024 5:18 PM, hpete...@cox.net wrote:
Wes
I have experienced this error in the past..

Try the last steps in the process..
[see attached file]

Kind regards
Henry
-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Wes Jester
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2024 2:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Updating to Version 10

I am trying to update to version 10 but am encountering and issue with my
database.  I tried to run a File > File Maintenance > check/repair on the
file but get a message with Error 91Error rebuilding indexs.  With block
variable not set.

The solution is to do a file maint which, of course, raises this issue.

I have restored from the previous back up and no joy.

Any ideas.

--
Wes
Wes Jester