Good Afternoon,

I have been a Legacy user for over 15 years and love the program. I also have
been a Mac user for longer than that…and have had to use Fusion to be able to
utilize Legacy. I have a fairly large database with 30,000 individuals along
with many notes for most of those individuals. Yesterday I downloaded Legacy 10
at 6:00 PM. It took until about 8:00 this morning before I could then import my
data. I do have a five year old MacBook Pro and having Fusion slows down both
the Mac and Legacy. My Legacy 9 data from a Gedcom is still importing 7 1/2
hours later and only partially loaded. Is anyone else having such a slow
transfer?

Many thanks,

Jan in Denver