Just as a warning: replacing non-compliant nodes does
not mean just placing another node adjacent to it.
That's copying (or tracing).

This O-trick suggestion invites our members to fraude.

Using this O-trick violates the copyright of the previous
owner, just as copying from google would violate their terms of service.
When replacing (NOT copying) old CC data, you need to
provide proof that the new geo data was obtained by
NOT copying it from the old CC-BY-CA data, especially in this
license case. This can be done for example by
adding a source link to a GPS track or a clear
link to BING imagery. Just make sure you DO
trace from BING then, as referring to non-existant
BING data may worsen the copyright status of this data.

Note that the fact of copying a set of nodes this way
would be easy to prove, as any arbitrary choice
of a set of nodes describing
a way will never resemble the original set, where
randomly offsetting each node of the original will
strongly resemble the original way.

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.