Hi,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:44:41 +0000
Mike  Dupont <jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Lets be clear here, I think the problems is not because of the license
> change, but the contributor terms , ( the click through license and
> the mass collection of all IP rights by the OSF).

There is no click-through license.

There is no collection of all IP rights by any one organisation.

There is no OSF.

What project are you talking about?

> As far as I know
> the new license is not even in place, the data is being deleted from
> users who did not agree to give up all rights to the OSMF

Anyone who believed that agreeing to the CT would mean giving up all
his rights to the OSMF has been badly misinformed. Anyone who
withheld his agreement due to such a misunderstanding and now watched
his data being removed is a tragic figure indeed.