On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen <g.grem...@cetest.nl> wrote:
> For me the CT has been a problem.
> I principally refuse to sign a contract where I can be held legally
> responsible
> for data I contribute for free; where the other party engages itself to
> nothing at all,
> not even to take care of the data I contribute.

I agree on that,  The CTS are unacceptable for me to.

for the ODBL, I am interested in seeing how it will play out. I wil
wait and see on that license.

Also since we are on the topic, I think that many people who are in
the USA cannot legally sign the CT anyway because the would have to
ask the employeer for permission. If you have signed a NDA you might
be affected, some companies claim all employees copyright. see the
discussion on the CC list.
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-community/2012-August/007283.html

--
James Michael DuPont