>> It would appear that any and all data associated with a
>> website or mobile app becomes fair game once OSM data is used.

> What? No. No, that isn't true. I'm no fan of share-alike but that is
> trivially disprovable.

Where is the line in the sand?

For example I have a website which is driven by several databases whichinclude
everything from website members info t

I then integrate OSM into the website by including interactive map tiles,
address searches (geocoding), POI placement / inclusion, routing, etc...

Sent from my iPhone