My two cents:
I'm not sure what you mean by internal data structures. If OSM data is used
to train a ML algorithm, then I would think that the training inputs could
be a substantial extract (possibly a trivial transformation of an extract).
But what is trained would be an algorithm/weights, which I generally do not
think of as a database at all? But since it uses an OSM database, a
Produced Work seems the right concept:
"a work (such as an image, audiovisual material, text,
or sounds) resulting from using the whole or a Substantial part of the
Contents (via a search or other query) from this Database, a Derivative
Database, or this Database as part of a Collective Database."
-Kathleen