Given what I know about machine learning (specifically neural networks), it
would be hard to argue that the internal data generated by the neural
network could be considered a database in the legal sense. This is because
the internal data is semantically opaque and incomprehensible to humans and
therefore it is not really an *organized* collection of data or information
that permits a user to search for and access *individual* pieces of data or
information (emphasis on "organized" and "individual").

As for the data that the neural networks spit out, you can certainly argue
that this could be the actual derivative database, but I can see people
argue that the data is a produced work instead. You probably need the legal
advice of IP lawyers who are well-versed in the fields of AI, machine
learning, and neural networks.