> It is kind of unfortunate, because OSM as far as I am informed, wouldn't
> be interested in the specific dataset (of real estate prices) anyway.
>
> If it's not the type of data that OSM would be interested in, then why
doesn't it fall under the Collective Database Guideline?
the non-OSM data adds a particular type of geometry or data for a primary
feature that was not already present within a regional cut, and the added
feature data includes no OSM data;
Wasn't a major reason for that guideline to permit nonsharealike usecases
where the data potentially subject to sharealike would not be useful to OSM
anyway?