(My apologies - accidentally hit the "send" key  - here is the info:

Greetings all,

I have several legacy items sitting in my office that I am tired or
(sitting in my office). I suppose I could send them to the recycler, but
hate to do so when the devices are in such good working condition. So I'll
see if anyone on the group can use them first before discarding. The last
item is a "for sale" item, but all others are free for cost of shipping.
Shipping is from Upland, IN 46989-1001 -  if somehow you are close by, pick
up is readily available.
Ideally, the "buyer" can send me a check to the provided address, with the
check for shipping being made out to the University (not me!) to maximize
efficiency.
All items are in excellent condition, and some are new in box.

I also have more good stuff from home; I'll address those in a separate
email.

Here goes:
1) I have TWO (2) Glyph FireWire external hard drives, each having a 200 GB
capacity. Hard drives freshly scrubbed. Units will come with power supply
and a 3' FW 400 cable

2) One (1) OWC Mercury Elite Pro hard drive enclosure, includes a 160 GB HD
inside. Connects via FW and USB 2.0 - complete in retail box, includes all
cables and power supply.

3) One MacAlly PHR-250cc FW/USB 2 hard drive enclosure for 2.5" HDs  -
complete set in retail box (no HD included)

4) One iLife '08 retail install DVD in retail box

5) For legacy musicians: One *Tascam* IF-TAD converter, converts TDIF-1
digital signal to the more universal ADAT - like new, in retail box

6) One (1) Apple 30-pin to Composite AV Cable, new, in retail box - for
older iPads and iPhones, etc.

7) Some iPod Touch G4 screen guards

The last item is for sale, $20 shipped (in the con. US) for each unit.

There are four (4) of these:
Sonnet Tech. Allegro USB-PCIe Expansion cards. Installing this into your
Mac Pro or G5 with PCIe adds 5 (4 external, 1 internal) USB slots to your
unit. all are like new (one may indeed be brand new), complete in retail
box. - $20.00 shipped (in the con. US) for each unit, checks to be mailed
and made payable to the university (Taylor University)

Thank you for reading!
Best regards,
Dana Collins - Ft. Wayne, IN 46807

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.