On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Terry Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> find-next-clone is what I'm talking about, how's that done?

Just like it has always been done.  That is, p = c.currentPosition() is a
(new) position.  We traverse the tree, starting from p, looking for the next
position p2 such  that p2.v == p.v.  I haven't looked at the code, but it
shouldn't have to change.  Actually, the present code might look for p.v.t
== p2.v.t, but since v.t == v for all v we can live with this until a later
cleanup.

BTW, as hinted above, I have chosen to retain the convention that p.v is a
node.  I don't want to use n as the name of the typical var containing a
node because n has the strong connotation of being an integer.  And why
bother changing lots of code for nothing?