On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Terry Brown <terry_n_br...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:18:36 -0500
> "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it might be an interesting plugin.  In fact, it might be possible
>> to make the viewrendered plugin do the job: it would look for "form"
>> uA's, and put the form in the viewrendered pane.  That way you would
>> get to see the raw source and the "rendered" form at the same time.
>
> Just a heads up that the lp:~terry-n-brown/leo-editor/free_layout
> branch contains huge revision of viewrendered, so that should be merged
> before any further dev.  (I realize you're leaning to a separate plugin
> in this case anyway).
>
> Kent - apart from some panels like graphcanvas not compressing enough,
> any reservations on merging the free_layout branch?  It basically has
> no impact at all if you don't use it, so it's fairly harmless.

I've been running the free_layout branch w/out issues.

My only issues are boning up on existing capability and
looking for good ways to generate a custom layout/view
and then persist it.

As soon as possible I'll investigate the quickmove stuff for
persistence, also backlinks (I only recently noticed the "Links" tab)

Thanks,
Kent