On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM, SegundoBob <bhoss...@ieee.org> wrote:

>> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I suppose we shall have to discuss what we think the "right" defaults
>> are--it's a rare case of having to discuss preferences.
>
> I vote for consistency:  red border on body pane when it has the
> focus.  During the implementation, there was a Rev that lacked the red
> border on the body pane.  When there was no red border anywhere, I
> found myself wondering where is the focus?  Oh yes, probably in the

Hah, that was the revision I liked. It was all downhill after that ;-).

Is there a way to disable this red border? It's quite offensive to my
sensibilities, to the extent that it hurts my concentration when
writing. It's also likely to nullify all the theming work being done
elsewhere to make Leo more appealing and professional looking.