On Wed, 28 May 2014 06:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
duf...@gmail.com wrote:

> Thinking along the same lines, it just occurred to me: wouldn't it be
> more rational take the node type marked altogether out of the
> headline? After all, it is metadata. So, the headline would display
> only the text of the headline.

That moves from optional cosmetic change to major revamp of Leo's
internals, so I don't see happening, hopefully the "hidden for display,
shown for editing" compromise gets most of the value here.

Leo's use of text markers like "@auto" is very fundamental to its
design.

Cheers -Terry