I'm a little confused by your request and perhaps Jacob answered it but I
feel like I heard a much simpler question.

You can use the @others directive in the body of you @command node. This is
the same as what you would do in an @<file> node.

I have abused this horribly to my own ends to write a complex refactoring
plugin as an @command that has over 70 child nodes. I did this before I
fully understood plugins.