On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 06:07:33 -0800 (PST)
john lunzer <lun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a little confused by your request and perhaps Jacob answered it
> but I feel like I heard a much simpler question.
>
> You can use the @others directive in the body of you @command node.
> This is the same as what you would do in an @<file> node.

I think there are two different ideas here:

@command("command_a")
   command_a preamble
   @others
       first part of command_a
       second part of command_a
           first subpart of second part of command_a
           second subpart of second part of command_a

so a single command, with structure organized in a tree, vs.

common_setup
    some common code
@command("command_b")
    eval(g.findTestScript(c,'common_setup'))
    command_b stuff
@command("command_c")
    eval(g.findTestScript(c,'common_setup'))
    command_c stuff

i.e. two commands sharing code.

that said, can't imagine how a single command could have 70 child
nodes, so maybe I'm not understanding what you were up to John.

Cheers -Terry terry_n_br...@yahoo.com