Hi John,

Despite of using mind maps for my presentations (instead of the linear and monotonic slides) and having thought is this as the "presentation mode" for the Grafoscopio notebooks, Grafoscopio doesn't support mind mapping yet (I made a presentation for Grafoscopio using mind maps, so maybe there is where confusion arises). Image nodes will be supported and default behavior will be include them by reference the relative position of raster or vector images in te file system or fossil code repository.

Cheers,

Offray