Hi all
    possibly-dumb question, although I can't find it in the cheat sheet for
via print-commands:

If I have multiple files open in Leo, so multiple 'file tabs' at the top of
the window, are there commands that would allow me to switch from one file
to another? Currently I have to click on the filename tab; I'm hoping for
'move to next file/move to previous file' type commands that I can bind
to...

    Thanks
    Jon N