On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 2:29:28 AM UTC+2, zhaohe wang wrote:

> Could you explain the command *'toggle-line-numbering-root'* more info, I
> can not understand it. Thanks!

If you are developing a script that is not part of any file. You may have
break this script into many descendant nodes, but they all make one script
rooted at the first node of your script. In such case it may be convenient
to mark beginning of script as a start position for counting lines in its
subtree. You can achieve this by selecting node where script begins and
invoke the command '*toggle-line-numbering-root*'. Invoking it again clears
that mark and its children would be counted as separate files.

While developing script consisting of many nodes, if an exception was
thrown Leo would report some line number where the exception was thrown.
Using this plugin one can see where is that line, if start of script is
marked with '*toggle-line-numbering-root*' command.

I hope that this explanation is more clear.
Vitalije