I seem to have some problems when running Leo on python 3 (on kubuntu 16.4).

For example, the viewrendered plugin does not load and I keep getting 
multiple log panes. A <ctrl>-f opens a new, empty Find tab, but the 
existing find tab works.

I guess the problems arise from the different python and qt versions 
installed, but have no time to look for the cause of the problems right now,
apart, I want to move to a clean, fresh install of xubuntu anyway soon.

If anyone has experienced something like this, or has a hint what the 
reason might be, I would nevertheless be interested to hear.

I only moved to py3 because it made a script I wrote much simpler. Leo 
works fine when running it with py2.

- Josef

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"leo-editor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to leo-editor+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to leo-editor@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/leo-editor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to