I seem to have some problems when running Leo on python 3 (on kubuntu 16.4).

For example, the viewrendered plugin does not load and I keep getting
multiple log panes. A <ctrl>-f opens a new, empty Find tab, but the
existing find tab works.

I guess the problems arise from the different python and qt versions
installed, but have no time to look for the cause of the problems right now,
apart, I want to move to a clean, fresh install of xubuntu anyway soon.

If anyone has experienced something like this, or has a hint what the
reason might be, I would nevertheless be interested to hear.

I only moved to py3 because it made a script I wrote much simpler. Leo
works fine when running it with py2.

- Josef