Hi,

This reminds me of a blog post where I saw kind of a similar
relationship between visualizations and outlining that was the AHA
moment to conceive the development of Grafoscopio [1]. Several
influences, like Leo and IPython are mentioned there.

In the Pharo case, the GT Tools[2] and the Roassal agile visualization
toolkit[3] provided smooth integration for such visualization
integration. I don't know if something like that is available in the Qt
toolkit for an enriched VR panel. We have proposed some kind of embedded
minimal web browser or canvas, but I don't know if this is the path to
follow and can help with the publishing using Leo Vue.

[1]
http://mutabit.com/offray/static/blog/output/posts/pharo-by-visualization.html
[2] http://gtoolkit.org/
[3] http://www.agilevisualization.com/