> The pyinstaller2 script fails on Windows 10 with this message:
>
> PyInstaller.compat.FileNotFoundError: Path or glob
> "C:\anaconda2\Library\bin\qml\Qt" not found or matches no files.

For me on Win10 pyinstaller "just worked". Invocation:

 pyinstaller --clean --win-private-assemblies launchLeo-unified.spec

I'm running a Mini Anaconda venv that is relatively clean. I started with
bare python 3 and then `pip install --editable` from Leo git checkout. That
was before Christmas though and some other stuff may have crept in in the
meantime. I just installed Pyinstaller half an hour ago (using pip).

matt