The 64 bit pyenchant problem was solved a while back.

All I had to do was "pip install pyenchant" after installing Anaconda on my
64 bit machine. Spelling just works.

A while back on a different Linux distribution, I got it working by
compiling the new version of enchant as the version in the repository was
too old.

Whether any of this works on Windows or not is unknown.

Chris