On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Matt Wilkie <map...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
However one thing that pops out immediately is that I'm using 64bit Python.

​Yes. Last night I realized I use a strange system: 32-bit
Anaconda/Miniconda on a 64-bit machine.  I do this because pyenchant didn't
use to work on 64-bit machines.

Does pyenchant work for you?  That is, do you see a Spell tab in Leo?

This came to mind (indirectly) last night because `npm install zerorpc`
asks me to install a compiler! That's a strange thing to require, unless
the installation is strange.

The python zerorpc module installs and imports find in miniconda, but I
need the node.js version to run the recipe at the end of #684
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/684>.

I'll discuss related topics in a new Engineering Notebook post.