On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:27 PM, Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I was using Freemind before Leo, although I'd spent a long time

WoW .. in fact,
there really some guys base Leo record notes,
and translate into Freemind xml for export maindmapping html.

> using the console based outliner hnb, which apparently has been
> resurrected as tines https://github.com/larrykollar/tines
>
> Cheers -Terry
>
> --

life is pathetic, go Pythonic! 人生苦短, Python当歌!
俺: http://zoomquiet.io
授: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/cn/
怒: 冗余不做,日子甭过!备份不做,十恶不赦!
KM keep growing environment culture which promoting organization learning!