On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 2:39:59 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:39 PM, David Szent-Györgyi <das...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I employed Leo for an oddball use case, which it addressed beautifully.
>>

> ​
> Quite an interesting project.  Your post is now in LeoDocs.leo and will
> appear on Leo's web site when it gets updated.

Let me know if I can clarify that posting.

I was using commands that were by your standards less easy to use. I was
also structuring my Leo outline in a way that risked data loss if I did a
Wrong Thing. As such, I did not explain the details of what I'd done. The
guideline I followed came from a coworker who had to figure out how to
install assortments of demanding expansion cards in computers that did not
work unless those cards were installed Just So. My coworker's motto was,
"If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid"!

I would like to maintain the utilities that I wrote using Leo all those
years ago - at least one of them remains useful. Do we know whether @root
and @tangle work in 2018-era Leo?