On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 2:32:12 PM UTC, Terry Brown wrote:

> I really don't know what es stands for, emit string maybe?  It always
> makes me think of Spanish.

Yes - it is weird that pretty much the first scripting function you would
try in Leo:

    g.es("Hello Leonine World")

has a name that no-one seems to know what it means!

If it didn't originally stand for 'Emit String' then I think it should be
made to do so now, by fiat, and a note put in the docs and cheat sheet to
that effect.