On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 08:52:00 -0800 (PST)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Using error/info would be just plain wrong. Error and info mean
> *nothing* in Leo. Yes, various error/warning/info methods exist, but
> they use tk/solarized colors, and it is *those* colors that we have
> to redirect.

Maybe this would be a good time to fix the API then.  Log messages
should clearly be tagged with semantic names like "error" or "warning",
and not "blue", unless specifically for errors that make you feel
morose :-)

I agree with this guy:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/leo-editor/YhxOvssBOKU/mnXy9lEQPsIJ

:-)

So good that g.error and g.warning exist, although I'd also like to see
g.log() not be "Write a message to ~/test/leo_log.txt.", and to support
type='warning", etc.

Cheers -Terry