On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:00:41 PM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

I shall not approve using css settings that:

> A. can not easily be understood or explained.
> B. modify the fundamental colors of a theme.

Terry points out that this is a developer preference.  This is great news,
because it means I won't have to "curate" existing themes in
leoSettings.leo.

Eventually some "preferred" themes will migrate to leo/themes.  I have just
upped LeoSolarizedDark.leo to this folder.  It passes an important test: it
appears to render well without *any *myLeoSettings.leo.

Inheritance issue will soon arise re themes.  For now, however, it's
important just to add several more files to the leo/themes folder.