I must admit I am not clear on how to apply a theme in Leo, and would
appreciate some guidance.
My current myLeoSettings file has several theme nodes filled with loads of
settings, stylesheets and optional icons. One theme is active and working.

I want to have a clean slate for the new theme commands. Am I supposed to
delete the old @theme nodes, and for example have one empty @theme Breeze
Dark Theme
node with Leo reading all the the settings data from the
git\leo-editor\leo\themes path?
If I disable the old themes with @ignore, the new @theme Breeze Dark Theme
doesn't load.

If I use the Apply-theme, or open-theme-file menu/command the selected
theme only works temporarily.

In leoSettings.leo, there are no longer any instructions about how to
activate and make a theme permanent.

Regards
Lewis