Thanks Chris. FYI, this *kind of* worked for me, except for the rendering
of the body pane:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S3vTl-19yQ8/WqraYFCAkHI/AAAAAAAAADg/MoxpnqzOCVo9VdBdMSeURp2mrUjmJeA1QCLcBGAs/s1600/Leo%2BBreeze%2BDark%2BTheme%2BIntento%2B1.png>

In fact the body pane was also rendered for a while, until I tried a
ctrl+mousewheel zoom-in as suggested by Terry. Now I cannot get it right
even if I repeat the whole process again.

Hope that helps!
Xavier

PD: By the way, pressing Alt+i does not work for me. It seems (as can be
seen in the image above) that the "Settings" menu has no shortcut enabled
for me. Any ideas why?

My setup:
Leo 5.8 devel, build 20180307231313, Wed Mar  7 23:13:13 PST 2018
Git repo info: branch = devel, commit = fe04fdd042be
Python 3.6.2, PyQt version 5.6.2
Windows 10 AMD64 (build 10.0.16299) SP0
isPython3: True
caching enabled