On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 9:30:37 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

Leo now supports @auto for Jupyter Notebook (.ipynb) files far better than
> I expected two days ago.

Yeah, yesterday was Monday, but I'm surprised nobody has commented about
how awesome this is ;-)

Perhaps a lot of people don't know what I'm talking about.  Here is the
script, j.bat, that I use. I execute it in a separate console:

cd c:\test
jupyter notebook %*

The test directory contains the .ipynb files.  I open a new console and
just type "j".  This starts the Jupyter server, which then opens my web
browser on a Jupyter "home" page.  This page shows the contents of the test
folder.  I select my test .ipynb and it appears in another tab.  Simple as
that.

I can change any cell in Jupyter and save the file.  If the corresponding
.leo file is running the new code appears in the @auto tree.  Simple as
that.  I can also change the @auto tree.  The Jupyter web page will (I
think) eventually reload automatically.  Or I can reload the page myself.
Simple as that.

Please, please, give this a try and tell me what you think.  Imo it moots a
lot of Jupyter-related work on Leo's to-do list.